College Internship (SITE)
Summer Internships for Tomorrow’s Educators (SITE) Program
SITE provides college education and STEM majors with training, mentorship and support, feedback, and classroom opportunities during the summer months.
SITE Interns will:
- teach IMSA-created, hands-on, minds-on STEM content to students in IMSA’s summer programs.
- work and teach alongside IMSA high school students who are part of the ALLIES program.
- receive training in inquiry-based teaching techniques, material preparation, classroom management, and the elements of successful informal STEM learning.
- receive an hourly salary.
- Rising college sophomore, junior, or senior or enrolled in a graduate program in the fall following the internship.
- STEM or education major; preference is given to STEM Education majors or those pursuing a career in STEM education.