Welcome to the IMSA family. As a parent of a new IMSA student, you will undoubtedly have questions arise that were not answered during your other contacts with us. Please review the information in this section of our website built specifically for you, and if we have not answered your question, please contact us, and we’ll help you in any way we can. We wish your student and family a happy and enriching experience during your time here with us.
Useful Information and Forms
- Powerschool: Can be accessed by students and parents to check student attendance, grades, and comments.
- To create your Powerschool account, please review this resource: https://staff.imsa.edu/its/ps-sso/how-to-register.html
- Calculator: Information on the type of calculator to be used by students.
- Link to Online Registration Forms
- Health Services page: Links to important forms and required steps
- Medication List: Please email the Health Office if you would like to add any medications that your student takes. 630.907.5008 Health Office.
- Computer Purchase Information: For questions and updates, please contact ITS at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 630.907.5198 (Ralph Flickinger).
- Information on IMSA’s Food Service
- Mail Room: Packages received on campus are kept in our mail room. Hours to retrieve packages are Monday – Friday from 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. or 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. Regular mail is dropped off at the Residence Halls throughout the week.
- Canvas: Parent Observer Account: Parents can sign up as a Parent Observer on Canvas. Parent Observers can link their Canvas account to their student’s account so they can see assignment dues dates, announcements, their student’s grades, and other limited course content.
- Change Email Address: If you want to change or update your demographic information (address, phone number, email address), please contact the Principal’s Office by email at email@example.com or call 630.907.5857.
- Parent Permission to Sign Out: If you would like to make any changes to the parent permission form for residence life, please contact Minerva Ratsamy in Student Life.
- Parent Travel Form: Complete this form when parents plan to be out of contact for any reason, especially overseas travel. When the form is submitted, it will automatically be sent to all residential staff members in the student’s building, who will contact the sender.
- Student Fee Information: Information concerning Student Fees, payment plan information, and how to apply for a reduction in student fees.