Intersession is a learning opportunity, offered between first and second semester. All sessions will be held remotely due to the ongoing pandemic. Sessions are taught by faculty, staff, students, alumni, and outside guests. Session topics include math and science, cultural studies, hobbies and life skills, fine arts and more. Intersession allows students to explore areas of interest outside of the curriculum. Registration and assignments will take place prior to the end of the 1st semester. Students will receive an email alerting them to the registration process.
Attendance is mandatory. Students missing any portion of Intersession for reasons other than medical will receive an unsatisfactory.
NOTE: If you have questions please contact email@example.com.
- Intersession 2022 – Course Catalog
- Intersession 2021 Catalog
- Intersession Catalog for 2020
- Intersession Catalog for 2019: Listing of last years Intersession (2019) offerings
- Intersession Catalog for 2017/18: Listing of last years Intersession (2018) offerings
- Intersession Catalog for 2016/17: Listing of last years Intersession (2017) offerings
- Intersession Purpose and Principles: Describes why IMSA holds Intersession