Titan To Go is a free resource where students can discreetly order and pick up basic hygiene products that cannot be replaced before a trip home. Titan To Go will offer items to any student upon request.
Titan To Go has the following items stocked:
- Shampoo and Conditioner (including sulfate-free and textured hair products)
- Toothpaste and Toothbrushes
- Menstrual Products
- Disinfectant wipes
- Hand Soap
- Body lotion
- Facial Tissues
Note: Availability of certain items may be limited based on supply chain disruptions.
How does it work?
- Request your items using the Titan To Go Request Form.
- An administrative support team volunteer will pack your items. You will receive an email when your items are ready.
- Pick up your packaged items in the Smart Locker when you receive the notification that the item has been scanned in.
- Requests received by 8:00 a.m. will be processed every morning, Monday through Friday.
Titan To Go is a pilot program funded through the Stephanie Pace Marshall Innovation Grant from the IMSA Fund.