Sexual Misconduct Report or Complaint Form

Sexual misconduct may be reported to the Academy using the forms below. Sexual misconduct includes sexual assault, dating violence, domestic violence, stalking, sexual harassment or gender harassment.

Please make sure to read the differences between filing a report and complaint below prior to your submission.

When to submit a sexual misconduct report:

  • If you are reporting actual or suspected sexual misconduct that someone else experienced.
  • If you are reporting sexual misconduct that you have experienced and you are unsure if you want to pursue an investigation at this time, but are interested in receiving supportive measures.
    • Supportive measures are available on a confidential basis.
  • You would like to submit the report anonymously. Please note that the Academy’s ability to respond to an anonymous or confidential complaint is limited.

When to submit a sexual misconduct complaint:

  • If you are reporting sexual misconduct that you experienced and
  • You would like to begin the university’s formal grievance process (including an investigation).

If you have questions, you may e-mail the Title IX coordinator at instead of filing a complaint.

Filing a report or complaint does not constitute filing a police report. To file an official police report, please contact the Aurora Police Department at (630) 256-5000.

I would like to file a: