Student Move-Out Information
Important Move-Out Information
May 20-29, 2020
- Emails were sent to students and parents on May 6 with your assigned move-out date and time. Please contact Ms. Dana Ginnett, Associate Director of Student Affairs, if you have any questions or concerns.
- The IMSA student and one parent/guardian will be permitted in the residence hall to pack and remove personal items during the assigned move-out time.
- Your assigned move-out time slot is 90 minutes. Please bring all necessary items to pack and remove your belongings. Each family will be provided with one cart to use during your 90 minute move-out time.
- All students and parents are required to have their temperatures checked and participate in a symptoms screening with a school nurse prior to entering the residence hall. Anyone with symptoms or a temperature of 100.0 or higher will not be permitted to enter the residence hall.
- Please bring all items that need to be returned to IMSA with you on move-out day. You will placed these items in a box provided by IMSA and then drop the box off in the designated area.