Book a virtual (thera-LINK) appointment with:
IMSA school counselors are available for virtual 1:1 meetings, as well as group counseling. Due to HIPAA and confidentiality concerns using the Zoom platform, we will not be using Zoom for counseling services. Students have the ability to sign up and then log into the thera-LINK scheduler to choose which counselor, which date, and what time you would like to schedule a virtual appointment. All scheduling and meetings will be done virtually, please use the links above.
Follow the thera-LINK Instructions above to schedule your appointment:
- Click on the counselors name that you want to book your virtual appointment with.
- The scheduler page will pop up.
- Click on the date that you want to schedule your appointment.
- Choose the length of your appointment – either 15 or 30 minute session.
- When you have chosen the date and length of time for your appointment the times of available appointments will pop up.
- Choose the time that works best for you.
- Click confirm and finalize your appointment.
- Once you have confirmed your appointment you will need to create an account for thera-LINK.
- You will receive an initial email confirming your account.
- Then you will receive an email confirming your appointment request.
- Your counselor will receive an email with your appointment request and once they confirm you will get a final email confirming your appointment with an opportunity to add your appointment to your calendar.